step 1 step 2 step 3 step 4 step 5 step 6
- Finely chopped 1 large onion, 2 peeled garlic gloves.
- Heat the frying pan with 2 table spoons of margarine or oil.
- Add mince (beef/chicken/pork), add seasoning (salt, pepper) and fry until light brown or cooked.
- Add 1 can of diced tomatoes and a bottle of your favourite approx 350 grams of pasta sauce and quarter cup of water.
- Bring to boil cook the sauce for 1 min. Break 9 or 10 lasagna sheets and add to the sauce and mix together thoroughly. Smooth the top and sprinkle grated cheese (your choice) and cover with frying pan (lid, aluminium foil).
Designed for practicality and ease "The Hoffy" is perfect for everyone!