Vegetarian stuffed squid tubes
- Clean 8 squid tubes taking out the back bone and removing it's head by twisting it out. Wash thoroughly.
- Wash 1 bunch of spinach leaves thoroughly (free from grit); and roughly chop, peel 1 large potato and approx 100grams of pumpkin.
- Cook potato and pumpkin until cooked.
- Mash them together and mix through the chopped spinach, season and cool slighly.
- Fill the squid tubes with the evenly divided mashed filling.
- Seal the stuffed squid tubes with skewers or tooth pick(s).
- Lightly oil each tube and place on the hot grill or frying pan.
- Cook each side for 2 min or until cooked.
Designed for practicality and ease "The Hoffy" is perfect for everyone!